Swidget 1.0

Thursday, July 2, 2009

$5 for signing up with Swagbucks

Swagbucks has given us a sweet deal for our friends. If our friends sign up for Swagbucks and use the code CASHISKING during the registration instead of the $3 Swagbucks they usually give for a limited time you will get $5 Swagbucks !!!


5 Free Swagbucks just for signing up!!!! I love swagbucks, I have $110. in Amazon.com giftcards from swagbucks and a few other things I do ... all free... on my way to getting a free netbook from Amazon



sign up ... swagbucks is a search engine where you can win prizes and giftcards. just do random searches throughout the day and be rewarded.



Remember to use code CASHISKING during the registration process and use my link.


http://swagbucks.com/refer/raebaby88



No comments:

Post a Comment